2012-03-07

Amore & Sorvete

Every spring, I like to add one or two new bathing suits to my collection! I have all sorts of suits, some expensive, some dirt cheap, some patterned, and some plain, I love them all! I will say though, as someone who is a little less gifted up top, I find that anything with frills on my chest seems to help things out! Thats why I was sooo disappointed when this one particular Victoria Secret bathing suit (see the picture below) sold out two years ago! When I first saw it online, I was skeptical of how it would look on, but then after seeing it in person on a few friends, Im beyond sad that it sold out so quick and that I have never been able to find anything similar... until now! Not only are all of Amore & Sorvete's bathing suits gorgeous, but they also offer an almost identical bathing suit of the VS one Ive been lusting after in an array of pretty pastels!


Above is the Victoria's Secret bathing suit that is no longer available...






































And this is the Amore & Sorvete lookalike! Isn't it adorable (I like the lilac color best)!! Im not crazy about the frilly bottom paired with the top, but Im absolutely in love with the top! It would be so incredibly flattering for us tiny chested girls! 


And above are some more gorgeous Amore & Sorvete bathing suits! Im especially in love with the watercolor like patterns!

You can buy these suits at ASOS, Anthropologie, and Urban Outfitters!

(mental note: TIME TO HIT THE GYM!)

No comments:

Post a Comment