2012-05-24

Photos From Lately


Loving these jewelry finds from Target today! The color of these periwinkle earrings are perfection and I plan on wearing these rings stacked or separately all the time!


A new Jonathan Adler notepad will make my list making that much more enjoyable!


For Mother's Day my mom and me walked around Old Town all day because the weather was gorgeous! We stopped in a little cafe called Bittersweet and munched on some mini red velvet cupcakes that were delicious! All their other food looked equally as good! Definitely somewhere I would go again!


Reggae was feeling fancy today. 


Some new bathing suits from Victoria's Secret and H&M for Memorial Day weekend!!


My new Michael Kors watch from Marshall and Kate Spade watch from my mom for graduation! Engraved on the back of the Kate Spade one is my monogram and the year I graduated! Im so excited to FINALLY be expanding my watch wardrobe! Also, here is a little bracelet that I picked up from Anthropologie that I have been wearing daily and my new YSL look-alike ring that I got for $40 online!!! I cant tell the difference! 


My roommate of four years from college gave me the sweetest gift for graduation! Its one of those books that you design online and then they mail it to you. She sectioned the book off by each year of college as well as special events like formals and football games! It is jam packed with sooooo many photos and memories and I absolutely LOVE it!


Three new blazers from Zara that I plan on wearing to my non existent job. Maybe I'll just wear them while sitting on my couch applying to jobs, that should provide for good motivation right? But seriously, these are GORGEOUS in person! Just check out the detail shot of the mint and gold tweed and those spike buttons!!


Reading the new J Crew catalog while sipping on Starbucks on the porch is the perfect morning! Also, remember the sunglasses I mentioned in this Friday Faves? Well my mom got them for me for graduation and they are even better in person! 

4 comments:

  1. those periwinkle earrings are gorgeous! and i totally read the jcrew catalogs like a magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love them! They came in other colors but I don't have any other jewelry in this color so It made me love these even more! They look great with a white dress or top!

      - Chrissy

      Delete