2012-05-01

Lately in Photos


I am fully embracing the peplum trend with this cream shell from ASOS, black shirt, and navy tank from Lulu's.


My Birchbox from April! I was already obsessed with the Yes To Carrots facial towelettes in cucumber so I was thrilled when I saw this travel size pack in blueberry! Why is everything so much more fun in mini size?!?


I have been seeing this necklace from J Crew EVERYWHERE so I was thrilled when I found an identical version on Etsy for a fraction of the price! Ive already paired it with a pink dress, black tank, and this striped tee! It just makes everything look so much better! 


Found this black and white chevron fabric the other day at the local craft store and couldn't resist making some pillows out of it....even though I move out of my apartment in one week haha. 


Reggae looking precious as always cuddled up with my Missoni for Target blanket. On a side note, do you remember a couple months ago when all the Missoni for Target merchandise was selling like crazy? Well I got my blanket the day the collaboration launched from our local Target for $50 and now they are selling on Ebay for OVER $300!! Its a great blanket, but really??


2 comments:

  1. Love the missoni comforter- so cool! I def missed out when they did their line for target. Great new peplum tops! The navy blue one looks really cute, I just recently got my first peplum item.. excited to wear it too! Score on that necklace-- I've also been seeing it and similar ones around !

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the peplum trend first started popping up, I really didn't think it would be very wearable, but it totally is! Its just so fun and frilly, I love it! And that necklace, it surprisingly goes with EVERYTHING... at least in my opinion haha! I want it in more colors!

      - Chrissy

      Delete