2012-04-30

One In Every Color: Equipment Blouses


I absolutely love a nice, tailored silk blouse for any and every occasion but when the summer weather hits, these sleeveless options from Equipment are so breezy and cool that it leaves me craving one in every color available! I especially love them knotted at the waist! There are many less expensive versions of the sleeveless blouse available (there are some good options on Forever 21) but I think that it is such a staple that will never go out of style that its worth the extra money for a well made real silk one!



I also am LOVING these other styles from Equipment like this romper and shirt dress!



1 comment:

  1. So cute! So many great colors, and I agree, I think they look best when they are knotted at the waist!

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete