2012-04-04

Turquoise Jewelry


Im back! Sorry about the lack of posts lately, I just presented my Senior project yesterday so the past week I have been running on very little sleep, way too much Red Bull, and an enormous amount of stress... but now Im DONE and it couldn't feel better!! My Senior project was the only class I was taking this semester so now I have absolutely NOTHING to do (besides apply for jobs, eek!) until I graduate in early May!

Now back to the post! One of my absolute favorite looks for summer is a white sundress and a pop of turquoise in your jewelry or accessories! Something about the look is just so fresh and airy! Plus, this look will never go out of style! Also, as a brunette, I feel like this color combination is especially flattering! Here is a collection of my favorite turquoise finds at the moment!

1 comment: