2012-04-18

Altuzarra for JCrew







When I was in high school, I dressed VERY preppy! I probably had enough Polo shirts and button downs to wear a different one every day for three months... no joke. Since then, I have expanded to a lot of different styles and feel less limited because of it, but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the preppy style! That is one reason why I love JCrew so much! Especially their new collaboration with Altuzarra that launches TOMORROW! The seven piece collection was inspired by Brigitte Bardot in Saint Tropez and the "French preppy style". In my opinion, you can never go wrong with stripes and gingham! Im especially in love with the gingham dresses that are surprisingly sexy!

For more information on the collaboration, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment