2012-06-06

Ann Taylor Summer 2012 Accessories


I previewed Ann Taylor's Summer 2012 line in this post back in February and now finally its in stores! I am especially in love with their accessories right now! They are so unique and so not stereotypical office jewelry like you would expect from Ann Taylor! All the shades of emerald green and robins egg blue are gorgeous and would really spice up any outfit! Some of Ann Taylor's clothes are kind of expensive (because most are suiting pieces) but I find their jewelry to be very affordable, especially for how unique and show-stopping it all is! Im seriously considering buying ALL of the pieces shown above but if I had to pick one, I would scoop up that beautiful emerald green cuff!!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh that cuff is TOTALLY what i would grab, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I had no idea Ann Taylor had such fabulous accessories!

    Dana
    Big City Farm Girl

    ReplyDelete