2012-02-08

Ann Taylor Summer 2012 Preview






In the past few years I have been growing more and more fond of Ann Taylor. When I was in high school I used to associate Ann Taylor with frumpy pants suits and cubicles, but lately, they have been taking much more of a fashion risk and I LOVE it! The past couple seasons they have introduced lots more color, pattern and trends (this past winter, the racks at the local Ann Taylor were stacked with fur!).  They also always have amazing jewelry and purses which are at pretty reasonable prices and very good quality! All of this plus these photos I found of their Summer 2012 preview have my counting down the days until their new pieces hit stores! Im especially in love with all the emerald green in the collection (one of my all time favorite colors)! 




Also, how gorgeous does Kate Hudson look in these preview photos of Ann Taylor's new campaign?!? Im OBSESSED with the dresses in the first two photos and the necklace in the second photo (um, hello, who would of thought that Ann Taylor of all places would carry neon?!?)

photos courtesy of Glamour.com and Ladyandtheblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment