2012-02-16

Inspiration: Audrey Hepburn



Honestly, what girl doesn't love Audrey?? I love her classic style and super feminine makeup especially, so I was very excited when I saw this spread in the latest issue of Matchbook Magazine! All these products are definitely reminiscent of Audrey but with a modern update! Also, have you ever heard of Lisa Eldridge?? I first heard of her from a pin on Pinterest by The Glitter Guide and now Im officially addicted to all her makeup tutorial videos! She has a large variety of videos for just about any look you could desire! Plus none of the looks are so extreme or difficult that they don't seem possible for real life. AND her videos are shot very professionally which makes them very clear and easy to follow. This one she did on a makeup look inspired by Breakfast at Tiffanys is one of my favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment