2012-02-09

Valentines Day: What To Ask For

1. I love dainty gold necklaces of all sorts, but the fact that this one can be engraved with your name or maybe a special date (anniversary or birthday perhaps?) makes it just that much more irresistible! (West Avenue ID Necklace) 

2. This "Love" ring could possibly be the best Valentines gift I've seen! (Avanessi Love Ring)

3. Remember back when I did that post about what to get your man for Valentines day, and I suggested a magazine subscription? Well a subscription to Sample Society is the female equivalent of that! (Sample Society)

4. Watches are timeless and sure to please just about any lady. (Michael Kors Tortoise Shell Watch)

5. I have a little bit of an obsession with really nice wallets and this monogramed pink leather one pretty much sums up all my favorite things in life! (Monogram Zip Wallet)

6. Flowers. Need I say more?

7. Im a big list maker (a habit I picked up from my Mom!) and always have a notepad or set of sticky notes on hand! This gorgeous leather notebook is refillable which makes it worth the splurge compared to other notebooks that I would be too sad to write in out of fear of using all the pages up! Oh, and it can be monogramed! I MAY have a little bit of an addiction to monograming... (GiGi New York Fuschia Wire-O Refillable Notebook)

8. This JCrew Pave bracelet is basically going to go on every single one of my wishlists until I get it. (Classic Pave Link Bracelet)

9. Cupcakes (specifically Georgetown Cupcakes...) are the new box of chocolates! (Georgetown Cupcakes)

10. How sassy and sweet is this little key chain?!? (Bespoke Key Clip)

No comments:

Post a Comment