2012-02-07

Sample Society


Most people have heard of Birchbox, if you don't know what it is, its a program where you pay $10 a month (or you can buy it as a gift for a friend) and every month you receive a box filled with four or five samples. The samples can be anything from health food bars to nail polish! As soon as I heard about this, I immediately wanted in! Only downfall, they currently are not accepting any new members! Well, thats when I discovered Sample Society! Its the same concept as Birchbox except its $15 a month PLUS you get a one-year subscription to Allure magazine, a mini catalog every month with your samples, and (my favorite part) you get a $15 gift code every month to spend on a FULL SIZED version of one of the products from your samples that month! Also, on the Birchbox website, you can view the samples that are in the box every month, and honestly, I wasn't all that impressed with the brands or the selection. Some of the brands that Sample Society offer are Kate Sommerville, Murad, and Stilla, which in my opinion, are brands that you really can't go wrong with! What a perfect gift to give or receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment