2012-01-26

Cold Weather Dressing

This has been one of the mildest winters since I can remember and it has left me feeling like I didn't get a chance to really wear a lot of my favorite fall/winter looks! With spring right around the corner and winter sales going on at just about every clothing store, I find myself already missing my sweaters and tights! Heres a polyvore of some of my go to outfits during the colder months. The first look is perfect for a night out with the girls, the second look would be great for going out to a nice dinner, and the last outfit would be cozy and stylish enough for a day of shopping!Fall Activities









J Crew cotton shirt
$72 - jcrew.com


Bruce II silk blouse
$190 - lagarconne.com

TopShop sequin t shirt
$90 - topshop.com

Yves Salomon fitted vest
€698 - jades24.com

Jason Wu cropped pants
£505 - brownsfashion.com

J Brand stretch legging
$361 - my-wardrobe.com

TopShop shorts
£12 - topshop.com

Peacock tight
£5 - peacocks.co.uk

Tall leather boots
$75 - needsupply.com

Steve madden shoes
125 CAD - gravitypope.com

J W Hulme leather tote handbag
$520 - tenover6.com

Elliott Lucca metallic clutch
$128 - nordstrom.com

Michael Kors chronograph watch
$328 - my-wardrobe.com

Mixit white pearl necklace
$15 - jcpenney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment