2012-01-25

How to Wear Colored Pants

I love the new trend of brightly colored pants! I think its such a fun and refreshing look for spring! I actually just ordered these in both the red and mint and cannot wait till they arrive! I chose to buy more affordable pants because I don't know how much wear you would actually get out of this trend over the years, but for right now, I plan on wearing it a lot! My favorite way to wear these beauties is with more classic pieces in neutral colors like tan, grey, gold, black, and of course leopard and nautical stripes go with anything and EVERYTHING! I've seen a lot of celebrities work the color blocking trend by pairing hot pink pants and a red shirt or vice versa which I do love, but just cannot picture on myself in real life. So here are some more realistic outfits that would be easy to throw together with pieces already in your closet! 
How to Wear Colored Pants


Acne crew neck t shirt
£90 - seasonsclothing.co.uk

Jigsaw summer sweater
£89 - jigsaw-online.com

Mint Velvet long sleeve cotton t shirt
£29 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Burberry coat
€1.100 - veryeickhoff.com

Zac Posen tuxedo jacket
$510 - theoutnet.com

J brand jeans
€275 - shopmrsh.com

Rag & bone skinny fit jeans
£54 - theoutnet.com

True Religion stretch jeans
€229 - jades24.com

Rag & bone skinny pants
£75 - matchesfashion.com

Madewell high heel shoes
$248 - madewell.com

H M leather flat
£15 - hm.com

Genuine leather handbag
£259 - farfetch.com

Jane Norman gold clutch
£7 - janenorman.co.uk

Michael Kors strap watch
£200 - harveynichols.com

Mawi square necklace
£405 - farfetch.com

Leopard print scarve
$32 - topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment