2012-01-30

Snapshots From Around the Apartment






































First Row
The first picture is of a tray that I made when I first moved into my apartment in August. It was this terrible brown and orange color with a tacky floral motif on the base. I just spray painted it with a high gloss white, printed out this pattern with my monogram, cut it to fit in the base, and then used spray adhesive to secure it! Personalized trays online can retail for around $50, this one cost me a total of $10 and just a couple minutes! Its perfect on my coffee table for holding my remotes! The next picture is a close up of the pattern on a Vineyard Vines tie that I got for my boyfriend Marshall for his birthday a couple weeks ago. He bought me a Boston Terrier (that we named Reggae) for our two year anniversary last year so needless to say I was THRILLED when I found this tie! 
Second Row
I have a slight obsession with necklaces but hate when they get all tangled together! Pining them to a framed cork board is my favorite way to store these not only because of the convenience but because I love looking at my shiny (and growing...) collection everyday! The next photo is of my favorite nail polishes right now, Deborah Lippman in Candy Shop (super sparkly with a sheer bubblegum pink base), Essie in Sand Tropez (the perfect shade of gray), Revlon in Minted (affordable mint color that will be my first manicure come spring), and Deborah Lippman in Daytripper (a neon pink that is very on trend at the moment). 
Third Row
Gift card from Christmas plus a major sale on the Kate Spade website made it possible for this BEAUTIFUL leather laptop bag to be allllll mine! It already has be gearing up for graduating and interviewing! The second photo is of a pair of Eliza J monogramed flats that I got for Christmas that Im OBSESSED with! There cute anyways but the fact that there monogramed makes them extra special! Plus, there surprisingly REALLY comfortable! 
Fourth Row
This fun C Wonder mug brightens up my morning ritual of hot tea and reading through my favorite blogs! Also from C Wonder, this zebra dish is perfect on my bathroom countertop for holding all my daily jewelry at night! Also shown is a new lipstick that I got from NYX called Thalia. Im usually more of a lipgloss gal but lipstick is very in right now and I heard rave reviews of this nude/pinky color. At only $3.00, its my new go to color... even over lipgloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment